Introducing Call Flows
Creating unique and valuable call experiences for customers is more important than ever. Whether your making an announcement to all of your callers with a pre-call audio message or creating custom call handling workflows for missed calls, each customer interaction with your company phone line is important.
We’re happy to announce the first version of our new feature to help you create better inbound call handling with Call Flows.
With Call Flows You Can
- Add a Custom Text or Audio Greeting for your Caller.
- Call recording to listen to call details and review even after the call has ended.
- Forward the call to multiple recipients with optional ring timeout handling.
- Voicemail integration to allow your callers to leave a voicemail for missed calls.
This is just the beginning
Our new Call Flows feature is the foundation for future features that will enable more complex call handling.
- Simulring - Call Multiple Numbers at once
- IVR Menus - Forward the call based on user input.
- Sip Trunk - Foward calls directly into your PBX system's SIP endpoint.
- Call Tags - Tag calls based on your own business logic.
If you have questions on how to setup a new Call Flow to fit your needs, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org