Frequently Asked Questions
You have questions, we've got answers.
How does Call Tracker work?
With Call Tracker, you'll purchase phone numbers that forward to your phone number. When someone calls a tracking number, we gather data about where the call in the background while you answer the call just like normal.
Is there a setup fee?
No. We'll only ever bill you for what you actually use, period.
Do Toll-free and Local Numbers cost the same?
Yes! We charge the same for toll-free and local numbers and the same for minutes. No need for a fancy algorthim to decode your bill with us.
If I have multiple clients can I create user accounts for them too?
Yes! You're able to create company specific users that can only access data within that company. This will allow you to easily share call reporting data and also setup call notifications for these users.
Does the Agency version cost extra?
Absolutely not, our whitelabel agency features are completely free for you to enable with no extra charge. There also aren't any account minimums you need to meet, it's completely up to you to enable it or not.
How will you bill me?
Each month, we'll calculate your account usage for numbers and minutes and create an invoice accordingly. You'll only be charged for what you use.
Still have questions? Get in touch.
Every account comes with these great features
- check No Contract & Free Setup Assistance
- check No Account Minimums
- check Unlimited Companies for Agencies
- check Unlimited Users
- check Keyword Level Tracking Number Pools
- check Campaign Tracking Numbers
- check Powerful Integrations
- check Numbers in USA & Canada
- check Dynamic Number Replacement
- check Detailed Call Analytics
- check Call Block Lists
- check Call Recordings
- check Email Notifications
- check Dashboard Branding for Agencies